So I’ve been tagged for the first time. My blog chain gang buddy and crit partner Elana tagged me on Thursday.
I feel like I finally belong to the blogging community.
So here goes…
4 goals I have in the next 5 years:
- Find an agent (I would love to be thankful for one this Thanksgiving. Yes, I’m looking at YOU agents-reading-right-now )
- Sell my manuscript to a traditional publisher
- Get the sofas out of my garage (they’ve been there since 2005)
- Expand my hospitalist program to cover the new women and children tower when built.
4 places I will visit someday:
4 of my favorite foods:
- brownies (the thick fudgy kind)
- scones (I’m going to try some of these recipes on Joelen’s Blog)
- barbecued ribs
4 jobs I’ve had:
- pediatric hospitalist, obviously
- patient care tech (a glorified nursing assistant/phlebotomist/telemetry tech)
- animal care tech (no, seriously. At the physiology lab in college.)
- model (my first job. Age 4, in the Speigel Catalog )
2 places I’ve lived:
- Chicago, IL
- Rochester, MI
2 places I’d like to live:
- Monterrey, CA
- Seattle, WA
4 things I’d do with my spare time (if I had any):
- learn a musical instrument
- just plain think
So, now I get to tag some people to do this, huh?