Things that amused me in the last week:
- An eight-year-old boy in a basketball jersery seriously rocking out to Donna Summer’s “On the Radio” at our local pizza parlor. Head bobbing, palms slapping the vinyl booth seat– totally into it.
- A new restaurant called “The View” which faces a busy street and backs up to a house with boards over the windows.
- A bumper sticker supporting the “Hagrid/Weasley” ticket for 2008.
- Janet Reid’s new submission guidelines
- Top Chef “Congratulations on getting the bronze metal.”